Digital Marketing Manager (Sept 2019 – Present)
- Lead and develop UX strategy and design for CARE.org and other CARE USA online venues.
- Lead administrator for Pantheon, WordPress, and all performance data management tools.
- Manage relationships with CARE’s digital vendor partners.
- Redesign and upgrade CARE’s web properties.
- Generate reports and status updates on website performance through Google Analytics. Develop & implement methodology for continuous site testing/optimization in service of fundraising & engagement.
Digital Experience Producer (June 2017 – Sept 2019)
- Designed, developed, and distributed content for web and social properties.
- Redesigned and upgraded web properties, and worked collaboratively to review, update, and correct content on digital properties.
Social & Visual Content Coordinator (Sept 2016 – June 2017)
- Edited Insightpool’s website in WordPress, including creating site graphics and new internal pages.
- Designed mockups for U/I changes to the Insightpool software platform and communicated with development team.
- Led content, SEO, and social strategy, including writing, designing, and editing content for Insightpool’s blog and social media accounts and optimizing for search engines.
- Research, wrote, and designed marketing collateral to promote lead gen and assist sales (examples: eBooks, sales one-sheeters, case studies, videos, social media graphics, website graphics).
Designer (Aug 2014 – Sept 2016)
- Designed mockups for clients’ websites and worked closely with a team of project managers and developers to meet tight deadlines.
- Created digital marketing and communication collateral (examples: emails, landing pages, ebooks, pay-per-click ads).
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Aug 2010 – May 2014)
BA Journalism & Mass Communication, Editing & Graphic Design sequence
Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Squarespace, Concrete5, BigCommerce)
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)